Monday, July 7, 2008

Baby Katie's Scrapbook Pages

This scrapbook page is made for my baby cousin Katie. I used stickles for the swirlies and hand-written words. I put 2 safety pins through the paper so they would stay on the cardstock. On one of the safety pins I put a charm that my Aunt had on the safety pin.... it was easy I just slid it on!! On the bottom left hand corner, there is a wire with letters on it. My Aunt helped me make it so it would look like a baby's bracelet.I hope really hope you like it!!
This one was made for Katie as well. I used some ribbon, stickles ,and letter stickers. I also used a technique that I love.... ripping cardstock and putting it on another piece of cardstock to make a beautiful background. I made the pink striped swirly design on the side with the Sizzix Side Kick. The Side kick is a cool design maker with many designs to make on many different colors!!This one is my favorite one of the three. Again I used the paper ripping technique and stickles. I found some "Baby Girl" cardstock paper and cut out the words I wanted and glued them on. My favorite part if this page is the polkadots on the pink ripped cardstock on the left hand side! I hope you like this one as much as I do!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I am so proud of you for making this blog! You did an awesome job and you will soon be a scrapbooking pro too!

RobinDiane said...

Great pages! You will be a pro like your aunt in no time!!!

Lucy Filet said...

Love your pages! Those are super awesome! I particularly like the flourishes you use.

LisaW said...

Beautiful layouts! Love the safety pins!